Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

So on Christmas Eve all of the cousins on my moms side get together and have a party which is super fun. We have dinner and we play games. Then we exchange gifts and then we have dessert and talk. Then at like 10:00 we go home and go to bed. So we all go to bed and.... So I woke up at about 2:35 to go see my parents and just lay with them for a sec. So I go in there and there like Weslee what are you doing? So I said well I can't go back to bed. So they said try. So I went and tryed. For about 10 min. or so. So I went back and they said You didn't try and I said Yes I did so my dad said come get in. So I got in his bed. Then he said GO GET BACK IN BED! So I said I can't because I ALREADY MADE MY BED! So like WESLEE fine. So thats what went on all night then It was about 5:30 and I went and woke up Wyatt. So my dad did the normal. Cam corder so then he said you can come down but walk. So this is what I got for christmas
I-pod Nano Chromatic
Clothes
Candy candy
Shoes
Rock Band
Tooth Brush
Over night kit thing when I have a sleepover at someones house
Pj's
So THAT'S MY WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Wes, sounds like you had a fun Christmas!! What fun presents you got!